Date With My Dad
February 8, 2013
to 5:30 PM
13464 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Dads of American Girl fans can bond with their youngsters over a meal, a paper craft and a chance to sign a “father-daughter promise” to keep having fun together. The event includes a keepsake photo and frame and an American Girl book to take home.
During Bistro hours, Feb. 8 from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Feb. 10 from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $38 per person. Call 1-877-247-5223.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hawley's Billiards: $3 kamikazes & purple hooters / $2.75 domestic bottles
- Hawley's Billiards: $2.50 domestic drafts / $7.75 pitchers / $3.50 Jack & Down
- Jarro Kafe: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 frozen margarita
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $5 flavored cold sake
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius