Opening Reception: Susan/Elizabeth
February 8, 2013
to 9 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
New Practices @ The Goss-Michael Foundation presents SUSAN/ELIZABETH. (Addressing feminine relationships) A mother daughter relationship. A daughter mother relationship. Best friend relationships. Best enemy relationships. A relationship to a past. A relationship to a future. Relationships of connection, involvement, association. Relationships of ignorance, strangeness, unfamiliarity.
Curated by: (wo)manorial (Jessica Iannuzzi Garcia and Haley Kattner Allen) + Kevin Rubén Jacobs
Artists Participating: Courtney Brown (Dallas), Jennifer Chan (New York), Kasumi Chow (Dallas), Natalie Labriola (Los Angeles), Marisol Plard Narváez (Puerto Rico), Michelle Rawlings (Dallas/New York), and Tori Whitehead (Dallas).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July