Dallas Symphony Orchestra: The Musical Magic of John Williams
February 9, 2013
Flights of imagination, journeys of wonder, and treks full of adventure await in this enchanting family program. Featuring John Williams' greatest film scores, such as Harry Potter, Superman, Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Hook, it's a tour of musical movie magic you won't forget.
Dress up as your favorite character and come early to enjoy fun Hollywood-themed activities in the magnificent Meyerson lobby before the performance.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July