Dallas Opera presents Bon Appetit with Susan Nicely as Julia Child
The Dallas Opera is presenting two free performances of BON APPÉTIT! (sung entirely in English). Combine your passion for food and art and be part of the “studio-audience” for this lively taping and watch as Susan Nicely brings an American Icon to life thru the joy and pitfalls of baking a chocolate cake.
Free with RSVP
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Samar by Stephan Pyles: $3 wells, $5 red and $5 white wine by the glass, $5 red and white sangria, $15 bottles of red and white wine, $15 carafes of red and white sangria
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas