The Splendor of the Strads: A Gala Event
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $99
In their 100th anniversary season, the Fort Worth Symphony honors their own artists and the generosity of the community in a night highlighting the two priceless Stradivari violins on loan to the orchestra from local donors. The program is a violin showcase, with Bach's Concerto for Two Violins and two stunners by Sarasate. They'll end the celebration with Beethoven's immortal Fifth Symphony.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"