Waka Winter Classic 2013
Featuring Goodnight Ned / Ugly Lion / We the Sea Lions / Gravity Feed / The Effinays
2709 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Wakarusa is going on tour and will be traveling all over this Winter in a quest to locate the best and brightest musicians the country has to offer. At every stop on the tour 4-5 bands will compete in a regional talent showcase. The winner of each talent showcase as decided by the fans in attendance will receive an invitation to play at Wakarusa 2013.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Effinays (More About this Band)
Ugly Lion (More About this Band)
We The Sea Lions (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $2.50 Wells, $2.50 Domestic Beers
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy