Dallas Burlesque Festival Saturday Spectacular
Hosted by Miss V Haven/Edmund Birch. Performers include Lula Houp-Garou, Ms Redd, Tana the Tattooed Lady, Ruby Revue, Alia, Black Mariah, Melissa Meaow, Angi B Lovely, Missy Lisa and Ginger Valentine, Rosie Rawhyde, Donna Denise, Confetti Eddie, Bettina May, Angi B. Lovely, and Athena Frangos.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day