Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $2 house margaritas
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed