February 9, 2013
The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling