The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to