2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed