2013 Living History Series: J. Waymon Rose
February 9, 2013
to 3 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
The Living History series links the past to the present through individuals who witnessed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or other historic events of the 1960s. Selected as the tenth juror in the Jack Ruby trail in 1964, Rose kept a diary throughout the trial. The diary and other items from Rose are now part of the Museum’s collection.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling