2013 Living History Series: J. Waymon Rose
to 3 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $16
The Living History series links the past to the present through individuals who witnessed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy or other historic events of the 1960s. Selected as the tenth juror in the Jack Ruby trail in 1964, Rose kept a diary throughout the trial. The diary and other items from Rose are now part of the Museum’s collection.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day