Beer & Chocolate Tastings
February 9, 2013
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
Featuring 10 unique beers served head to head in 5 rounds. Each round is paired with the perfect chocolate.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger