3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
A four-course dinner includes: an amuse-bouche; green salad; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer is available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Space is limited. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 drafts
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre