February 9, 2013
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
A four-course dinner includes: an amuse-bouche; green salad; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer is available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Space is limited. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.50 wells / $3.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas