Design District Market
February 9, 2013
to 5 PM
960 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
On February 9, 2013, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 960 Dragon Street, the second Design District Market will combine all the characteristics of last Fall's market (vendors, beer, wine, food trucks, music) with the charm and romance of Valentine's Day. "Piazza Valentina," modeled after a European plaza, will feature roaming musicians, a puppeteer, a pop-up cafe, and plenty of local artisans, vintage clothiers, and jewelry makers offering perfect gifts for your significant other.
The Design District Market was started as a partnership between Jim Lake Companies and Deep Ellum Outdoor Market to fill a need in the Design District for free, fun, public events, hoping to cultivate a sense of community between neighborhood residents, business owners, and visitors through a shared experience.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- City Tavern: $2 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July