2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Head Games
109 North Elm Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
Inspired by events from the book Head Games written by former Ivy League football star and WWE wrestler Christopher Nowinski, and featuring interviews with Nowinski, Bob Costas (NBC Sports), Keith Primeau (NHL All-Star), Cindy Parlow Cone (Olympic Gold Medalist, Women’s Soccer), and many more, HEAD GAMES exposes viewers to one of the leading public health issues of our time, raising the question: “How much of you are you willing to lose for a game?”
Duration: 95 mins
Director/Producer: Steve James
Producer: Bruce Sheridan
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hannah's Off the Square: $3.50 Bloody Marys, mimosas and margaritas
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $10 buckets / $2.50 wells
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: half price featured wine by the bottle / $3 house wine by the glass
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog