Hot Chocolate 15/5K
1300 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$48 - $68
On Saturday, February 9, more than 10,000 runners and walkers will participate in America’s Sweetest Race, the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k. The race starts at 7:30 a.m. at the Cotton Bowl in Fair Park.
The race ends with goodies: a finisher’s mug with hot chocolate in the center, chocolate fondue surrounded by marshmallows, pretzels, and Rice Krispie’s, to name a few.
In Dallas, the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas is the race beneficiary. The Ronald McDonald House Charities is the National Charity Partner for the race series nationwide.
Registration is now open. The 15k is $68, and the 5k is $48. All participants will receive a men’s or women’s hooded sweatshirt and a Finisher’s Mug filled with chocolate treats.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas