Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 9, 2013
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$95 - $125
February 9th – Early celebration with a special intimate wine dinner.
Five courses, Four Wines
$95 per person
February 13th, 14 & 15th - A decadent multi-course special Valentine’s menu will be served in the candlelit dining room at $125 per person on February 13th and February 14th and $95 per person on February 15th. Wine pairings will also be offered.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas