Carnivale: Mardi Gras on Cedar Springs
February 9, 2013
to 4 AM
3911 Cedar Springs Rd. , Dallas, TX
Mardi Gras comes back to Cedar Springs with our 8th annual Carnivale celebration!! Dance music superstar Kristine W returns to Station 4 for an exclusive midnight show. Aerialist Marilyn Chen flies high over the Sue Ellen's dance floor, plus face painting, butt-sketch artists, masks, beads and more surprises at all four clubs.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup