Carnivale: Mardi Gras on Cedar Springs
to 4 AM
3911 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Mardi Gras comes back to Cedar Springs with our 8th annual Carnivale celebration!! Dance music superstar Kristine W returns to Station 4 for an exclusive midnight show. Aerialist Marilyn Chen flies high over the Sue Ellen's dance floor, plus face painting, butt-sketch artists, masks, beads and more surprises at all four clubs.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre