Carnivale: Mardi Gras on Cedar Springs
to 4 AM
3911 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Mardi Gras comes back to Cedar Springs with our 8th annual Carnivale celebration!! Dance music superstar Kristine W returns to Station 4 for an exclusive midnight show. Aerialist Marilyn Chen flies high over the Sue Ellen's dance floor, plus face painting, butt-sketch artists, masks, beads and more surprises at all four clubs.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2 mimosas, $3 Tequila Sunrises, build-your-own Bloody Mary bar
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday