Carnivale: Mardi Gras on Cedar Springs
to 4 AM
3911 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Mardi Gras comes back to Cedar Springs with our 8th annual Carnivale celebration!! Dance music superstar Kristine W returns to Station 4 for an exclusive midnight show. Aerialist Marilyn Chen flies high over the Sue Ellen's dance floor, plus face painting, butt-sketch artists, masks, beads and more surprises at all four clubs.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville