161 Glass Street , Dallas, TX
$45 - $50
Phenomenon 2013 features Dzine, the Chicago-based self-taught mixed media artist who investigates Kustom Kulture and its relationship to art, subcultures and the museum; DJ Derrick Carter, a house music DJ; and Lowrider Car Clubs of Dallas.
Phenomenon 2013 is a souped-up House Party celebrating the artist's "excessive and exuberant" Kustom Kulture aesthetic with world-renowned House Music DJ DERRICK CARTER and an over-the-top LOWRIDER CAR display.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Charlie Palmer: $5 select cocktails; $3 Bud Light, Budweiser and Miller Light; $7 select wines by the glass
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Double Wide: $2 wells & domestics
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"