to 5 PM
1807 Gould Street , Dallas, TX
The fun starts at 11 in the morning, and Lee Harvey's will have breakfast tacos in addition to the regular menu.
We'll have different vendors with eclectic art, antiques, kitsch, collectibles, handmade jewelry & wares, books, prints, furniture, odd finds, and cool stuff.
There is no admission charge to come in to browse or buy. We also have plenty of free parking.
If you'd like to be a vendor, email MiltonsRelics@yahoo.com for booth pricing & info.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million