to 5 PM
1807 Gould Street , Dallas, TX
The fun starts at 11 in the morning, and Lee Harvey's will have breakfast tacos in addition to the regular menu.
We'll have different vendors with eclectic art, antiques, kitsch, collectibles, handmade jewelry & wares, books, prints, furniture, odd finds, and cool stuff.
There is no admission charge to come in to browse or buy. We also have plenty of free parking.
If you'd like to be a vendor, email MiltonsRelics@yahoo.com for booth pricing & info.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night