360: Artists, Critics, Curators - Ken Price
February 9, 2013
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
The Nasher Sculpture Center brings art world speakers for conversations and lectures about sculptural themes. Learn about the ever-expanding definition of sculpture and the thought-process behind some of today’s most innovative contemporary artwork, architecture and design.
In celebration of the opening of Ken Price Sculpture: A Retrospective, the Nasher has invited scholars and friends of the late Ken Price to speak about his work, vision, and legacy. Stephanie Barron, senior curator of modern art at LACMA and curator of the exhibition, will lead the conversation with artists Tony Berlant, Thomas Houseago, and Arlene Shechet.
Immediately following the presentation, guests will enjoy a wine reception. RSVP required. For information and reservations, email email@example.com. For updates and more information, please visit www.NasherSculptureCenter.org/360.
FREE with admission: Adults $10. Seniors $7. Students $5. FREE for Members and children 12 and under. Seating is limited. Reservations required.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger