360: Artists, Critics, Curators - Ken Price
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
The Nasher Sculpture Center brings art world speakers for conversations and lectures about sculptural themes. Learn about the ever-expanding definition of sculpture and the thought-process behind some of today’s most innovative contemporary artwork, architecture and design.
In celebration of the opening of Ken Price Sculpture: A Retrospective, the Nasher has invited scholars and friends of the late Ken Price to speak about his work, vision, and legacy. Stephanie Barron, senior curator of modern art at LACMA and curator of the exhibition, will lead the conversation with artists Tony Berlant, Thomas Houseago, and Arlene Shechet.
Immediately following the presentation, guests will enjoy a wine reception. RSVP required. For information and reservations, email email@example.com. For updates and more information, please visit www.NasherSculptureCenter.org/360.
FREE with admission: Adults $10. Seniors $7. Students $5. FREE for Members and children 12 and under. Seating is limited. Reservations required.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day