For the Love of Kettle 2013
February 9, 2013
to 10 PM
2650-B Main Street , Dallas, TX
For the Love of Kettle is our one and only annual fundraiser for the gallery. Over one hundred 9 x 12 inch boards are handed out to willing artists that support our cause in supporting the local art community. With our 'inclusive as opposed to exclusive' attitude Kettle Art has assisted hundreds of visually inclined folks get their career started and / or established.
This show is ONE NIGHT ONLY and all works are equally priced at only $50.00 each with 100% of the proceeds going to the gallery. This is a cash & carry event, so get there early. Doors open straight up at 7:00 and there will be no pre-sales.
In turn, all artists can be part of the following show 'For the Love of Artists' where 100% of the proceeds go to all participating artists.
Participating Artists thus far who have picked up boards include: Michael Mattson, Brian Hamm, Rah Stitchez, Scott Mankoff, Saint Virus, April Miller, Monica Moody, Kevin Kunreuther, Anthony Harris Jr, KeLaine Kvale, Andy Murray, Michael Lagocki, Yessica Hernandez, Jason Lott, Mark Kimberlin, Adriane Mcmillon, Tanja Dugas, Moises Vega, Tom Carlton, Carolina Kile, Stephanie Wray, Todd Walthall, Gretchen Luedtke, Ashley Hansen, Heather Horton, Nicole Malloy, Alexis Reece, Sarah Titop, Sharon Hammih, Ricardo Velez, Denise Keeping, Michael Christopher, Cabe Booth, Jennifer Portz, Michelle McLaughlin, Micheal Theim, Melissa Wertz, Ryan Thies, Denise Keeping, Margo Miller, Amber Campagna, Alexandra Olivia, Megan Stephens, Nick C. Kirk, Mike Moffatt, Lisa Lindholm, Orlando Garcia, John Worley, Kimbery Bradshaw Meadows, Diana Almand, Brian Crawford, Susan Carson, Kim Cast, Kelly Jacobi, Tracy Madol, Natalie Glover, Christain Glover, Bruce Mulvihill, Mark Glover, Joe Biggs, Jeremy Biggers, Breonny Lee, Brian Aguire, Danny Rose, Kenny Smith, Doriam, Jessica Galaviz, Heather Shoulders, Fran Cartis, Michael Puttonan, Sarah Zamora, J. Zamora, Kris Swenson, Amy Phillips, Brad Albright and Frank Campagna.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July