For the Love of Kettle 2013
to 10 PM
2650-B Main Street , Dallas, TX
For the Love of Kettle is our one and only annual fundraiser for the gallery. Over one hundred 9 x 12 inch boards are handed out to willing artists that support our cause in supporting the local art community. With our 'inclusive as opposed to exclusive' attitude Kettle Art has assisted hundreds of visually inclined folks get their career started and / or established.
This show is ONE NIGHT ONLY and all works are equally priced at only $50.00 each with 100% of the proceeds going to the gallery. This is a cash & carry event, so get there early. Doors open straight up at 7:00 and there will be no pre-sales.
In turn, all artists can be part of the following show 'For the Love of Artists' where 100% of the proceeds go to all participating artists.
Participating Artists thus far who have picked up boards include: Michael Mattson, Brian Hamm, Rah Stitchez, Scott Mankoff, Saint Virus, April Miller, Monica Moody, Kevin Kunreuther, Anthony Harris Jr, KeLaine Kvale, Andy Murray, Michael Lagocki, Yessica Hernandez, Jason Lott, Mark Kimberlin, Adriane Mcmillon, Tanja Dugas, Moises Vega, Tom Carlton, Carolina Kile, Stephanie Wray, Todd Walthall, Gretchen Luedtke, Ashley Hansen, Heather Horton, Nicole Malloy, Alexis Reece, Sarah Titop, Sharon Hammih, Ricardo Velez, Denise Keeping, Michael Christopher, Cabe Booth, Jennifer Portz, Michelle McLaughlin, Micheal Theim, Melissa Wertz, Ryan Thies, Denise Keeping, Margo Miller, Amber Campagna, Alexandra Olivia, Megan Stephens, Nick C. Kirk, Mike Moffatt, Lisa Lindholm, Orlando Garcia, John Worley, Kimbery Bradshaw Meadows, Diana Almand, Brian Crawford, Susan Carson, Kim Cast, Kelly Jacobi, Tracy Madol, Natalie Glover, Christain Glover, Bruce Mulvihill, Mark Glover, Joe Biggs, Jeremy Biggers, Breonny Lee, Brian Aguire, Danny Rose, Kenny Smith, Doriam, Jessica Galaviz, Heather Shoulders, Fran Cartis, Michael Puttonan, Sarah Zamora, J. Zamora, Kris Swenson, Amy Phillips, Brad Albright and Frank Campagna.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to