2013 Crawfish and Blues Festival
February 9, 2013
Crawdad's of Dallas and House of Blues host the second annual Crawfish and Blues Festival. On Saturday, February 9, grab your friends and family and get your tails down to the House of Blues Dallas to celebrate with Hot-n-Spicy Louisiana crawfish, All-You-Can-Eat Cajun Buffet, Live Entertainment from Jay-B & The Zydeco Posse, Beer Specials, Prize Giveaways and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas