February 10, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
One of America’s foremost comediennes, Lily Tomlin made her television debut in 1966 on The Garry Moore Show and joined the cast of Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In in 1969. Her feature films include Nashville, A Prairie Home Companion, I Heart Huckabees, Big Business, All Of Me, The Incredible Shrinking Woman and 9-5. In the fall of 2003, she received the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger