2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
One of America’s foremost comediennes, Lily Tomlin made her television debut in 1966 on The Garry Moore Show and joined the cast of Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In in 1969. Her feature films include Nashville, A Prairie Home Companion, I Heart Huckabees, Big Business, All Of Me, The Incredible Shrinking Woman and 9-5. In the fall of 2003, she received the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to