2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
One of America’s foremost comediennes, Lily Tomlin made her television debut in 1966 on The Garry Moore Show and joined the cast of Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In in 1969. Her feature films include Nashville, A Prairie Home Companion, I Heart Huckabees, Big Business, All Of Me, The Incredible Shrinking Woman and 9-5. In the fall of 2003, she received the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park