2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Magic Camp
214 West Hickory Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
To cope with the pressures of growing up, magic-obsessed kids congregate at the one place where they can be themselves: Tannen’s Magic Camp, the most prestigious magic institution in the world. Here, they strive to prove their worth on the same stage where superstar magicians like Blaine and Copperfield once performed. For these kids, their chosen art form is more than sleight of hand and the tricks of the trade, it’s about finding the magic inside.
Duration: 85 mins
Director/Producer: Judd Ehrlich
Cinematographers: Laela Kilbourn & Ryo Murakami
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog