2013 Mardi Gras Oak Cliff Parade
to 6 PM
West Davis Street and North Bishop Avenue , Dallas, TX
Sunday is the 5th annual Mardi Gras Oak Cliff Parade. We have 60 entries, including Marching Bands from Townview, Sunset, and Adamson High Schools, the Dallas Zoo, Winnetka Heights (our winner from 2012), the World Famous Wheelieing Elvi, area businesses and organizations, and elected officials, including Dr. Elba Garcia, Councilwoman Delia Jasso, Sheriff Lupe Valdez, and Congressman Marc Veasey.
The parade rolls on W Davis Street, from N Montclair to the Bishop Arts District. Past attendance was estimated at 10,000 by Dallas Police Department. Public parking will be available at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, located at Colorado Blvd. and N. Bishop Ave.
The Crawfish Boil and Beer Garden is open 1 to 6 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu