Sweetheart Wine Trail
February 10, 2013
to 5 PM
805 North Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$45 - $50
Participants receive three wine tastings at each participating winery tasting room, a large souvenir wine glass, food samplings and gift certificate good for a bottle of wine at one of the participating wineries: Cross Timbers Winery, D’Vine Wine, Farina’s Winery, Homestead Winery and Su Vino Winery.
Tickets are $45 per person in advance; $50 at the door and the event is held from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy