Mardi Gras Oak Cliff Crawfish Boil and Beer Garden
February 10, 2013
to 6 PM
West Davis Street and North Bishop Avenue , Dallas, TX
Free - $20
Before the Mardi Gras parade, there will be a crawfish boil and beer garden with live music in the Bishop Arts District, 500 N Bishop Ave., from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. The party is free to attend. Beer in our beer garden will be $5, and food, including crawfish, muffalettas, jambalaya, and gumbo, will be available for purchase for around $5 - $10. ID is required to consume alcohol. Bleacher seating is available for $20.00 for those who would like a spot to call home.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup