Mikkeller Beer Tasting
to 9:30 PM
1006 East 15th Street , Plano, TX
This Danish microbrewery founded in 2006 is known as a phantom or ‘gypsy’ brewery. They brew at a variety of host facilities and don’t have their own location to call home. They’ve brewed over 600 varieties in host breweries and feature many at the Mikkeller Bar in Copenhagen.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Zander's House: $2 domestics / $3 imports / $3 wells / $3 Shiner / $5 wine / $7 sake
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- Fish Shack: $1.50 drafts, $3.50 margaritas, half-price oysters
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all drinks
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Two years after fire, Plano sports bar Austin Avenue will be rebuilt
- Tonight, So You Think You Can Dance stars hip-hop into Richardson
- Theater review: Rover Dramawerks works a darkly manic screwball comedy Wonder of the World
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson