Mikkeller Beer Tasting
February 11, 2013
to 9:30 PM
1006 East 15th Street , Plano, TX
This Danish microbrewery founded in 2006 is known as a phantom or ‘gypsy’ brewery. They brew at a variety of host facilities and don’t have their own location to call home. They’ve brewed over 600 varieties in host breweries and feature many at the Mikkeller Bar in Copenhagen.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- The Allen Wickers Sports Pub and Grill: $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells, $2 house margaritas, $3.50 house wines, $1 off drafts
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off drafts, $0.50 off bottled beer
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit