to 2:30 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Individuals with Alzheimer’s and their care partners are invited for interactive art experiences every month on selected Monday afternoons. Alternating discussions and art-making activities encourage personal connections with Museum masterpieces, themes, and exhibitions. The events are free but require reservations. Space is limited. Please call 817-332-8451, ext. 351, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth