February 11, 2013
to 2:30 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Individuals with Alzheimer’s and their care partners are invited for interactive art experiences every month on selected Monday afternoons. Alternating discussions and art-making activities encourage personal connections with Museum masterpieces, themes, and exhibitions. The events are free but require reservations. Space is limited. Please call 817-332-8451, ext. 351, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun