Valentine’s Day Dinner
15207 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$30 - $40
Keith “Buttons” Hicks will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal of Southern- style cuisine. Choose from items such as oysters, fried green tomatoes, chicken and waffles and porterhouse pork, with a brownie, peach cobbler or sweet potato pie for dessert.
$30 per person Feb. 11-13; $40 per person Feb. 14.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells, / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine