Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 11, 2013
15207 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$30 - $40
Keith “Buttons” Hicks will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal of Southern- style cuisine. Choose from items such as oysters, fried green tomatoes, chicken and waffles and porterhouse pork, with a brownie, peach cobbler or sweet potato pie for dessert.
$30 per person Feb. 11-13; $40 per person Feb. 14.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $5 party pitchers
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.25 drafts
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius