Valentine’s Day Dinner
4701 West Freeway , Suite 100 , Fort Worth, TX
$40 - $50
Keith “Buttons” Hicks will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal of Southern- style cuisine. Choose from items such as oysters, fried green tomatoes, chicken and waffles and porterhouse pork, with a brownie, peach cobbler or sweet potato pie for dessert.
$40 per person Feb. 11-13; $50 per person on Feb. 14.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Explore the irony of human nature in Picnic at Sanders Theatre
- Grind so fine: "Fort Worthy" Rodeo Goat's freshly ground, all-natural fare is plate-licking good
- Fort Worth's Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. wins awards for original Texas whiskey