Dallas Wind Symphony: Mardi Gras Madness
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $49
A musical melange featuring Grammy Award-winning band Brave Combo and pianist/conductor Jeff Hellmer.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park