James Hinkle and the Transatlantic / Wendy Colonna
February 12, 2013
1311 Lipscomb St. , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $15
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
James Hinkle (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price select cocktails, free hummus at the bar
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price Lebanese wine by the bottle, free hummus at the bar, Pooches on the Patio
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), free hummus at the bar
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13