Valentine’s and Mardi Gras Dinner
February 12, 2013
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a Valentine’s Day dinner menu with an added Mardi Gras flair.
Oysters Rockefeller, King’s Cake and beads galore.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger