Valentine’s and Mardi Gras Dinner
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a Valentine’s Day dinner menu with an added Mardi Gras flair.
Oysters Rockefeller, King’s Cake and beads galore.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: