Dishcrawl Arts District
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Dallas' Arts District is the perfect place to celebrate Mardi Gras. Join us for a flavorful and sensory experience at 7 p.m. February 12 as we take you to four Arts District eateries and taste and smell the local food specialties from this vibrant neighborhood. We’re keeping the names of the restaurants we will be visiting a secret until February 10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday