Dishcrawl Arts District
February 12, 2013
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Dallas' Arts District is the perfect place to celebrate Mardi Gras. Join us for a flavorful and sensory experience at 7 p.m. February 12 as we take you to four Arts District eateries and taste and smell the local food specialties from this vibrant neighborhood. We’re keeping the names of the restaurants we will be visiting a secret until February 10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger