Dishcrawl Arts District
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Dallas' Arts District is the perfect place to celebrate Mardi Gras. Join us for a flavorful and sensory experience at 7 p.m. February 12 as we take you to four Arts District eateries and taste and smell the local food specialties from this vibrant neighborhood. We’re keeping the names of the restaurants we will be visiting a secret until February 10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park