Dishcrawl Arts District
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Dallas' Arts District is the perfect place to celebrate Mardi Gras. Join us for a flavorful and sensory experience at 7 p.m. February 12 as we take you to four Arts District eateries and taste and smell the local food specialties from this vibrant neighborhood. We’re keeping the names of the restaurants we will be visiting a secret until February 10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre