Dishcrawl Arts District
North Pearl Street and Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Dallas' Arts District is the perfect place to celebrate Mardi Gras. Join us for a flavorful and sensory experience at 7 p.m. February 12 as we take you to four Arts District eateries and taste and smell the local food specialties from this vibrant neighborhood. We’re keeping the names of the restaurants we will be visiting a secret until February 10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?