Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Playing the Field
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Nicole Stewart presents an entertaining evening featuring a cross-section of Dallasites sharing true stories straight from the horse's mouth. Come on down to The MAC in Uptown and enjoy drinks, snacks, and an hour of story fun.
February 12 - Playing the Field: From stories of dating, sex, and finding a mate to transcendent tales of energy fields and thrilling adventures on baseball fields, there’s something for everyone in this don’t-miss exploration of the theme “Playing the Field.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night