Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Playing the Field
February 12, 2013
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Nicole Stewart presents an entertaining evening featuring a cross-section of Dallasites sharing true stories straight from the horse's mouth. Come on down to The MAC in Uptown and enjoy drinks, snacks, and an hour of story fun.
February 12 - Playing the Field: From stories of dating, sex, and finding a mate to transcendent tales of energy fields and thrilling adventures on baseball fields, there’s something for everyone in this don’t-miss exploration of the theme “Playing the Field.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Boxwood T & G: $3 select taps
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas