Mardi Gras Party
February 12, 2013
to 10 PM
3601 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
In a grand New Orleans Fashion, Aw/Big Shucks will feature $5.99 crawfish (1lb), free Mardi Gras beads and $2.50 Abita’s Mardi Gras Brew.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef