Mardi Gras Party
3520 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join us Tuesday starting at 5:00 p.m. for great food, drinks and music. Enjoy Chef P’s Jambalaya with Sausage, Free Range Chicken and Shrimp, Billy’s Fat Tuesday Burger with Cajun Shrimp and Pepper Jack Cheese or Rolo’s Po’ Boy Wraps with Sautéed Cajun Shrimp, Baja Slaw and Avocado. We will also have $2 Hurricanes and $7 Deer & Beer (lite beer with a Jager shot). Local Morning Show DJ, Vydra will be spinning New Orleans music from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood