Mardi Gras Party
3520 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join us Tuesday starting at 5:00 p.m. for great food, drinks and music. Enjoy Chef P’s Jambalaya with Sausage, Free Range Chicken and Shrimp, Billy’s Fat Tuesday Burger with Cajun Shrimp and Pepper Jack Cheese or Rolo’s Po’ Boy Wraps with Sautéed Cajun Shrimp, Baja Slaw and Avocado. We will also have $2 Hurricanes and $7 Deer & Beer (lite beer with a Jager shot). Local Morning Show DJ, Vydra will be spinning New Orleans music from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything; $1.50 longnecks
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center