Mardi Gras Party
February 12, 2013
3520 Greenville Ave. , Dallas, TX
Join us Tuesday starting at 5:00 p.m. for great food, drinks and music. Enjoy Chef P’s Jambalaya with Sausage, Free Range Chicken and Shrimp, Billy’s Fat Tuesday Burger with Cajun Shrimp and Pepper Jack Cheese or Rolo’s Po’ Boy Wraps with Sautéed Cajun Shrimp, Baja Slaw and Avocado. We will also have $2 Hurricanes and $7 Deer & Beer (lite beer with a Jager shot). Local Morning Show DJ, Vydra will be spinning New Orleans music from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun