At the Table with Dr. King
In the Hill Performance Hall
February 13, 2013
2351 Performance Drive , Richardson, TX
A multimedia, spoken word and live music performance. The show dramatizes the "kitchen table moment" in Dr. King's life, using it as both model and catalyst for what can happen when one person hears the call to serve his or her community, overcomes obstacles, and lives it out.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Soulfish Grill: $1 off drafts and bottles, $2.75 wells, $3 Soulfish Margs, $4 wine, $6 signature drinks
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-call-its, $4 Three Olives Vodka
- Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria: The entire wine list is half-price.
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: $1.99 beers
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: 1/2 off martinis
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him