2nd Annual Singles: REMIXED Soiree benefiting Speak To Me, Inc.
Celebrate Singles Awareness Day at Singles: REMIXED—the only event where you can party with Dallas singles in a no-pressure environment and give back to Dallas charities.
Enjoy drink specials, "you-call-it" playlist," express beauty services raffles and more.
Proceeds benefit Dallas anti-bullying organization, Speak to Me, Inc.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park