2nd Annual Singles: REMIXED Soiree benefiting Speak To Me, Inc.
February 13, 2013
Celebrate Singles Awareness Day at Singles: REMIXED—the only event where you can party with Dallas singles in a no-pressure environment and give back to Dallas charities.
Enjoy drink specials, "you-call-it" playlist," express beauty services raffles and more.
Proceeds benefit Dallas anti-bullying organization, Speak to Me, Inc.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July