2013 Thin Line Film Fest - Beyond Pollution
February 13, 2013
214 West Hickory Street , Denton, TX
$6 - $10
Watching his hometown and its surrounding areas being desecrated by BP's massive oil spill, director Barker White was compelled to uncover the truth. Traveling thousands of miles across the most severely impacted areas, he interviewed key experts, BP contractors, government officials, fisherman and many more. Ride along with this team of filmmakers as they unveil a shocking tale of greed and corruption, which culminated into the largest man-made environmental disaster in America's history.
Duration: 94 mins
Director/Editor: Barker White
Producer/Co-Writer: Harper Robinson and Christopher Shaw
Writer/Co-Producer: Alisha Mims
Information from the festival website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hailey's: $1.50 wells and domestics
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $3.50 frozen drinks
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2.50 Mexican beers / $3.50 Cuervo margaritas
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer