Chinese New Year Dinner Featuring Wolfgang Puck (UPDATED)
February 13, 2013
to 10 PM
300 Reunion Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$135 - $185
UPDATE: According to Eats Blog, The Chinese New Year dinner Wednesday at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck with an appearance by Wolfgang Puck is sold out, but you can still make reservations for the dumpling and sparkling wine reception in the lounge from 8 to 10 p.m. Wednesday. It’s $50 (plus tax and gratuity), and you can reserve a spot by calling the restaurant at 214-741-5560.
Five Sixty will host its annual Chinese New Year extravaganza with Master Chef Wolfgang Puck on Wednesday, February 13th. Featuring live entertainment, the restaurant will offer a six-course tasting menu, designed to evoke themes of the Chinese New Year, and will include Chinese Dumpling Dough Knot Soup, Lapsang Souchong Tea Smoked Snakehead, Wok Fired Maine Lobster, Crispy Whole Quail, Prime Dry Aged NY Strip and Chinese Style Steamed Tangerine Cake. The celebratory menu is priced at $135 per guest, or offered with optional wine pairings for $185 (tax and gratuity not included).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger