Chinese New Year Dinner Featuring Wolfgang Puck (UPDATED)
to 10 PM
300 Reunion Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$135 - $185
UPDATE: According to Eats Blog, The Chinese New Year dinner Wednesday at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck with an appearance by Wolfgang Puck is sold out, but you can still make reservations for the dumpling and sparkling wine reception in the lounge from 8 to 10 p.m. Wednesday. It’s $50 (plus tax and gratuity), and you can reserve a spot by calling the restaurant at 214-741-5560.
Five Sixty will host its annual Chinese New Year extravaganza with Master Chef Wolfgang Puck on Wednesday, February 13th. Featuring live entertainment, the restaurant will offer a six-course tasting menu, designed to evoke themes of the Chinese New Year, and will include Chinese Dumpling Dough Knot Soup, Lapsang Souchong Tea Smoked Snakehead, Wok Fired Maine Lobster, Crispy Whole Quail, Prime Dry Aged NY Strip and Chinese Style Steamed Tangerine Cake. The celebratory menu is priced at $135 per guest, or offered with optional wine pairings for $185 (tax and gratuity not included).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial