Valentine’s Day Show
February 13, 2013
8687 North Central Expressway , Suite 1514 , Dallas, TX
The Dallas Public Library Branch at NorthPark Center and Atmos Energy presents Love, Love, Love With Lovey Dovey, a show featuring Margaret Clauder dressed in a heart costume as she sings, does magic and performs with puppets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition