Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 10 PM
2516 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$95 - $125
February 9th – Early celebration with a special intimate wine dinner.
Five courses, Four Wines
$95 per person
February 13th, 14 & 15th - A decadent multi-course special Valentine’s menu will be served in the candlelit dining room at $125 per person on February 13th and February 14th and $95 per person on February 15th. Wine pairings will also be offered.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre