800 West Campbell Road , Richardson, TX
Ben Fountain has won the Texas Institute of Letters Short Story Award in 2002 and 2004, a Pushcart Prize in 2004, the O. Henry Award in 2005 and 2007, the Hemingway Foundation/PEN Award in 2007 and a Whiting Writers Award in 2007. According to The New Yorker, much of his work "reads with an easy grace." The New York Times describes Fountain’s latest book, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, as "brilliantly done" and "grand, intimate and joyous."
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End