February 13, 2013
800 West Campbell Road , Richardson, TX
Ben Fountain has won the Texas Institute of Letters Short Story Award in 2002 and 2004, a Pushcart Prize in 2004, the O. Henry Award in 2005 and 2007, the Hemingway Foundation/PEN Award in 2007 and a Whiting Writers Award in 2007. According to The New Yorker, much of his work "reads with an easy grace." The New York Times describes Fountain’s latest book, Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, as "brilliantly done" and "grand, intimate and joyous."
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Plano resident sues neighbor for hosting synagogue services in his house