Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Romeo and Juliet
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$21 - $131
This Valentine's weekend, experience the romance of the world's greatest love story with your sweetheart at the Meyerson Symphony Center! A night of romance - from Romeo and Juliet to Debussy, this is a concert you won't want to miss! Plus, hear celebrated guitarist, Manuel Barrueco, perform one of the most beloved guitar concertos of all time.
Julian Kuerti, conductor Manuel Barrueco, guitar DEBUSSY Iberia RODRIGO Concierto de Aranjuez PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair