Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2013
to 10 PM
1325 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Enjoy a prix fixe dinner for two at Terrace Bistro with live music. Chef Jerry de la Riva’s menu includes a choice of appetizers; lamb osso buco, “MoonFish” or honey-soy glaze quail; and a choice of desserts. The meal comes with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, and diners can opt for wine pairings for an additional $20.
$60 per person.
Room packages available starting at $227.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: any domestic for only $1.50
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas