Jeremy Jackson & Soultry Sounds
Valentine's Day show
15207 Addison Road , Addison, TX
Keith “Buttons” Hicks will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal of Southern-style cuisine. Choose from items such as oysters, fried green tomatoes, chicken and waffles and porterhouse pork, with a brownie, peach cobbler or sweet potato pie for dessert. $40 per person Feb. 14.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Flying Saucer: $3 select pints
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously