Jeremy Jackson & Soultry Sounds
Valentine's Day show
15207 Addison Road , Addison, TX
Keith “Buttons” Hicks will offer a three-course, prix fixe meal of Southern-style cuisine. Choose from items such as oysters, fried green tomatoes, chicken and waffles and porterhouse pork, with a brownie, peach cobbler or sweet potato pie for dessert. $40 per person Feb. 14.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mucky Duck: $3 Three Olives Vodka
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine