Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2013
to 11 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Executive Chef Patrick Russell’s Dive-In Together menu features five courses where couples may choose between East coast oysters or carrots and coconut soup with ginger crème for their first course followed by family style dishes including frisée salad with shaved truffles, ricotta mezzaluna and kumquat, pan roasted sirloin with house made bordelaise and seared diver scallops. For dessert, diners will also receive a chocolate torte and MAX’s sherry milkshake for sharing. Wine pairings are available for an additional $50 per couple. Reservations are required. Please call 214-559-3483.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April