Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 11 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Executive Chef Patrick Russell’s Dive-In Together menu features five courses where couples may choose between East coast oysters or carrots and coconut soup with ginger crème for their first course followed by family style dishes including frisée salad with shaved truffles, ricotta mezzaluna and kumquat, pan roasted sirloin with house made bordelaise and seared diver scallops. For dessert, diners will also receive a chocolate torte and MAX’s sherry milkshake for sharing. Wine pairings are available for an additional $50 per couple. Reservations are required. Please call 214-559-3483.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?