Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 11 PM
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
$50 - $100
Executive Chef Patrick Russell’s Dive-In Together menu features five courses where couples may choose between East coast oysters or carrots and coconut soup with ginger crème for their first course followed by family style dishes including frisée salad with shaved truffles, ricotta mezzaluna and kumquat, pan roasted sirloin with house made bordelaise and seared diver scallops. For dessert, diners will also receive a chocolate torte and MAX’s sherry milkshake for sharing. Wine pairings are available for an additional $50 per couple. Reservations are required. Please call 214-559-3483.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv