Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 9 PM
1617 Hi Line Drive , #250 , Dallas, TX
$75 - $140
Chef Matt McCallister will offer four- and five-course menus paired with wine selected by sommelier Ryan Tedder. The five-course menu includes a glass of Champagne.
Four-course menu seatings at 6, 6:30 and 7 p.m.; $75 per person with optional $40 wine pairings. Five-course menu seatings at 8, 8:30 and 9 p.m.; $90 per person with optional $50 wine pairings.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed