Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2013
to 9 PM
1617 Hi Line Drive , Suite 250 , Dallas, TX
$75 - $140
Chef Matt McCallister will offer four- and five-course menus paired with wine selected by sommelier Ryan Tedder. The five-course menu includes a glass of Champagne.
Four-course menu seatings at 6, 6:30 and 7 p.m.; $75 per person with optional $40 wine pairings. Five-course menu seatings at 8, 8:30 and 9 p.m.; $90 per person with optional $50 wine pairings.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more