Valentine’s Day Dinner
to 9 PM
1617 Hi Line Drive , Suite 250 , Dallas, TX
$75 - $140
Chef Matt McCallister will offer four- and five-course menus paired with wine selected by sommelier Ryan Tedder. The five-course menu includes a glass of Champagne.
Four-course menu seatings at 6, 6:30 and 7 p.m.; $75 per person with optional $40 wine pairings. Five-course menu seatings at 8, 8:30 and 9 p.m.; $90 per person with optional $50 wine pairings.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day